9/18/09

HELLO hello hello/

Readers and friends, I've been bad about bringing you backstage this week but to say the least, it's been busy!  Still, I have plenty to show and tell. First, my book came out this evening!! Just a little something we put together with the group at Modelinia and it looks great! I was a bit nervous but the end result is fantastic, a collection of images from the past Fall/winter 2009 season in New York, Paris, and Milan. Have a look on the website, or get yourself a copy through blurb. Go for the hardcover, it's the perfect size!

Due to internet issue, you're going to have to wait for photos here BUT please look at the beauty images on style.com, or the Model Transformations on the NYTimes Magazine blog [there are two, Marc Jacobs and Oscar de la Renta].

Also, if you would like to see a cheeky little bit about me, read my profile on the New York Magazine online.

Alright, it's time to sleep! Stay posted for my NY faves the next few days.